Twin Palms Frank Sinatra Estate - Palm Springs, CA
Welcome to Sinatra House, the legendary former estate of Frank Sinatra, located in the Movie Colony in Palm Springs, California. Twin Palms Frank Sinatra Estate is available to rent for a variety of events including private vacations, corporate events, retreats and functions, private events and dinner parties. Commercial uses include photo, film, television, magazine and movie opportunities. Learn more
Sinatra House was originally designed by E. Stewart Williams in 1947 for Frank Sinatra and his first wife, Nancy Barbato. The Twin Palms Estate is a spectacular example of mid-century architecture in the heart of Palm Springs. The estate boasts mid-century style luxury and historical significance with modern amenities. This Palm Springs architectural gem features period furnishings and the famous piano-shaped swimming pool.
The legendary residence was host to some of the valley’s most glamorous parties with Hollywood’s brightest stars of the day. The estate was named after the twin palm trees, located poolside; at the time they were the tallest trees in the valley. The residence has been completely restored with vintage designer furnishings and includes the original sound and recording system installed by Valentino Electronics of Hollywood. This system was actually used by Frank Sinatra to cut records at his home.
Sinatra House includes a master suite, guest suite, guest bedroom, and an exterior entrance guest room. Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with an additional powder room in the great room. The kitchen is the most recent restoration with Viking appliances and St. Charles modern cabinetry which closely resembles the origin kitchen design, perfect for culinary creation and entertaining. Twin Palms is also wired with the latest technology, including wireless internet and iPod connectivity to the stereo system which plays sound both in the home and at poolside. Guests can enjoy listening to Sinatra tunes that are available for enjoyment. Memorabilia can be seen throughout the home that was Frank Sinatra’s original desert retreat from Hollywood.
Twin Palms is frequently featured in media outlets such as Time Magazine, USA Today, Architectural Digest, CNN, Men’s Health, Town and Country Magazine, The Travel Channel and a variety of others. Learn more
- Four bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms, additional powder room is available in the great room
- Pool house with kitchenette, and his and hers cabana-style bathrooms (including showers)
- Sinatra’s original sound and recording system still in place (although not connected for use)
- Massive sliding glass doors integrates the indoors to the outdoors opening from the great room to the expansive patio and piano-shaped swimming pool
- Exquisitely furnished residence with period pieces and extensive Sinatra memorabilia throughout the estate
- You will be just blocks away from Central Palm Springs and Downtown shopping
- Located in the famous Movie Colony neighborhood, just around the corner from residences once owned by Al Jolson, Jack Benny and Cary Grant
View a video about the home here: