Frank Sinatra's Original Palm Springs Estate

Blogger Coronare Modestus Faust Features Twin Palms in Article

Frank Sinatra’ House was recently mentioned in an article entitled “The Rat Pack Leader’s First House — A Palm Springs Legend”. The article, written by E. Stewart Williams and Coronare Modestus Faust talks about the history behind Frank’s purchase of the home. Here’s a sample from the article:

“May 1, 1947, Frank Sinatra — who had just signed a million-dollar movie contract with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios — wandered into the offices of newly-founded architectural firm Williams, Williams & Williams. At the time, now-legendary architect E. Stewart Williams was a novice who had just joined his father’s firm and had yet to design a private residence. Sinatra, holding an ice cream cone and wearing a sailor’s hat, informed the architects that he wanted them to design and build a huge Georgian-style estate (well, let’s forgive Frank; he was from Hoboken) by Christmas, in time for a party the singer was hosting. Though the desired finish date was only seven months out, Williams, Williams & Williams accepted the commission.”

Read the article here | Download / Print PDF

 

 

Contact Us

Fields marked with an * are required

Stay Connected

  

Exclusively Managed by




877.318.2090

concierge@naturalretreats.com