Twin Palms, the former desert estate of Frank Sinatra is available for intimate weddings, receptions, and commitment ceremonies. The home offers spacious grounds on both sides and a large circular motor court, making it the perfect location for your very special day. The home is centrally located for guest accommodations, just minutes from a variety of hotels, dining and entertainment in the Palm Springs downtown. The neighborhood offers plenty of street parking for wedding guests. Our guest services managers can assist in connections with the most qualified wedding coordinators, event planners and other vendors who can create the perfect venue for your local or destination wedding. This architecturally significant estate is beautifully decorated with all period decor and furnishings. The exterior of this magnificent mid-century estate features a piano-shaped swimming pool built just for Frank, a pool house with bar, kitchenette, and his and hers bathrooms.
The estate offers four bedrooms for overnight stays, each with ensuite bathrooms and an additional powder room in the great room. With over 4,500 square feet of living spac that sleeps up to 8 guests, Sinatra House is the ideal wedding venue and honeymoon suite for that special bride and groom. If the bride and groom are Sinatra enthusiasts, this will guarantee an unforgettable wedding experience.
- Small to Large Wedding Ceremonies with Theatre Seating up to 150 guests (on lawn opposite pool)
- Sit-down Dinners / Wedding Receptions
- up to 20 guests (oval or rectangular dining settings around pool)
- up to 50 guests (banquet rounds around pool)
- for up to 150 guests (outside circular motor court)
- Price includes accommodation for setup and breakdown.
- Ask your guest services manager about rates for events with overnight accommodations.
See chart below for more details – for more information, please contact our guest services managers for more details.